When you begin thinking about your oral health care and enhancements that could be made, consider the possibility of updating your flossing treatments. Instead of using traditional thread, consider switching to a water flosser.
In order to keep your oral health care at its best, consider the following benefits of water flossing:
– Water flossers are a terrific type of interdental cleaner designed to safely clean between teeth.
– Water flosser efficiency can vary between brands, so look for those products that feature the ADA’s Seal of Acceptance for safety and effectiveness.
– Water flossers are tailored to be easier to operate than traditional dental floss would be for those who struggle with joint and muscle ailments due to disorders or old age.
– Water flossers do not use thread for cleaning between teeth, but rather use water to shoot away debris and plaque buildup.
– Water flossers can reach areas that dental floss cannot when a previous dental procedure blocks its path, including dental bridges, crowns, orthodontic aligners, and dentures.
If you would like to learn more and to schedule an appointment with our dentist in Burlington, Connecticut, Dr. Bethaney B. Brenner, please contact us at 860-673-7155 today. Come in today and show off your better smile tomorrow!